Friday, March 21, 2008

My nth blog

I have lost count as to how many blogs I have created. See my profile description? Yep, that's basically me.

My urge to blog normally ensues from me feeling a certain emotion. And today is one of those days when I hoped to talk again with a friend with whom I had a falling-out a few weeks back. I thought it was going to be easy but moving on from a 6-year friendship . . . who am I kidding?

No matter how many friends you have, there will always this one person with whom you will share a unique relationship and I had that with my (ex-)friend. I was writing a letter today and I had this urge to show it to him and ask his opinion because, regardless of what had happened, I realized he remains the only one I could talk to about it. But pride is a powerful thing and right now, it has a hold of me.

No comments: