Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cable in my life

History Channel is my favorite cable TV destination. My sister and I don't have cable in our apartment so whenever we return to our parents' home, which has it, in the weekend, we always make sure we get our History Channel fix every time.

Just now, it is showing Life After People, and as I have predicted, cockroaches will likely survive in a decaying Earth. I've been telling people that in fact these insects are prehistoric -- I heard about this somewhere.

Later on, we are watching Monk. I fancy shows that feature weird, funny but brilliant leading characters. Hence, I dig House and Psych.

How I wish cable here would carry Dancing With The Stars. That inspired me to take up dancing. Oh well, as they say, you just can't have everything.

No comments: